duminică, 1 noiembrie 2009

Fire memories...


I close my eyes and let myself carried away
by the wave that often takes me back through memories...
back to our pristine paradise...and I get there...next to you.
Surrounded by vivid images we reach the most spell-binding
place...I let myself be carried by dreams in the midst of dreams...
I feel the smell of your skin...the warmth of your smile...you challenge me
...to a game...a hidden game...our game...we experience hidden sensations
...passionate sensations...enhanced by memories...you lure me into night's trap
...you take me in your arms...you hold me...I feel safe...you kiss me...I kiss you
...fiery kisses...tender...passionate...kisses that are lost in the cold blackness of the night
on my hot body...I feel your lips kiss my neck...I breath heavily...slightly smothered...I pull
you next to me...and in perfect harmony we let ourselves at the mercy of the night.

Niciun comentariu: